It's Friday, I’m blem for real, I might just say how I feel...
How can it be the last Friday in March already – tomorrow is April?! What is this madness? I’m looking forward to seeing what kinda fun April Fool’s jokes are abound on the internet tomorrow. Other things I’m looking forward to: dumplings tonight with friends, sunny weather (I hope!), making Mike fancy cocktails, and Easter baskets!
Did you guys get Easter baskets as kids? My mom and dad didn’t do the whole Easter basket thing because, well, didn’t celebrate Easter. Mike and I don’t really celebrate Easter either but I think there’s going to be some lamb in our future, as well as a Easter egg hunt because who doesn’t love finding random chocolate eggs 2 months after Easter is over? ;)
Oh, one last thing! Maybe you noticed? It’s looking mighty spiffy around here! Mike did a redesign and everything is looking so fresh so clean, just in time for spring. I LOVE it and hope you guys do too! If you’re interested, check out our themes through the ages. I think it’s pretty cool to see how much we’ve changed.
Front page: 2012, 2012 version 2.0, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2016 version 2.0.
Index pages: 2012, 2012 version 2.0, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2016 version 2.0.
Individual pages: 2012, 2012 version 2.0, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2016 version 2.0.
- I have a serious craving for peanut butter and jelly.
- Canada represent!
- Speaking of Canada, I’m digging Drake’s new playlist.
- These are some gorgeous shots.
- Toy-free kindergarten.
- Who knew “on fleek” was so controversial.
- I’m digging this article on Wang Deshun, better known as “the hottest grandpa.”
- These cats are living the life!
- I’m all about the unicorn rice krispe treats, especially if you make your own sprinkles!
- It’s hip to be square cake.
- Small batch Boston cream pie cupcakes because we just came back from Boston (more on that later!) and how can you resist small batch recipes?
- The prettiest popcorn.
- Lemongrass tofu salad rolls, yes please!
- I love stovetop mac and cheese so much.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I’ve heard good things about this book, it’s defintely on my to-read list.
- These are on my Easter basket wish list!
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- It’s been raining for the past couple of days so it’s soup weather, miso chicken noodle soup, to be precise.
- Cheddar bay biscuits, to go with the soup.
- Crispy rice, rich bolognese, and a jammy soft cooked egg all mixed up to perfection.
- Double dipped buttermilk chicken and overnight yeasted rye waffles!
- Mike made pork sugo – sugo good!
Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!
sunshine and chocolate eggs,