Do you think the week starts or ends on Sunday? I’ve always considered Sunday the beginning of the week, but a lot of people (including Mike) argue that it’s the end of the week. I guess there’s something to both sides of the argument. Regardless, it’s Sunday so I thought I’d do a little recap of what I’ve been up to.
I had a pretty excellent week! My advance copy of Easy Gourmet came in the mail! I wasn’t expecting it and when I saw the package my jaw dropped. It was even more unbelievable holding it in my hands than I imagined. I have to admit, I teared up a bit. If you haven’t yet, you can preorder Easy Gourmet here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million and Indie Bound. Preorders are extremely helpful in the book world, I’ve discovered.
Other things I’ve been up to this week:
1. I found this corgi cookie cutter when I was googling “corgi sleeping positions.” Corgi cookies here I come!
2. Yay or nay for Spam? This article on spam is fascinating.
3. How to avoid the comparison game.
4. J. Crew’s new XXXS sizes.
5. These guys are too cute. I’d totally eat them.
6. Now that’s what I call a picnic blanket!
7. Even burgers need a little help before a sexy photo shoot. Via Shutterbean.
8. Buttermilk onion rings and BBQ chicken nachos! I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
9. The weekend isn’t a weekend without cake, so good thing there are so many gorgeous ones out there this week!
PS – Don’t forget to enter my first ever giveaway if you haven’t yet! Hope you had a lovely week and cheers to a the start of a new one! xoxo
A couple of years ago a good friend of mine gave me an electric takoyaki maker for my birthday. Takoyaki literally translated means octopus fried, but takoyaki isn't just fried …
Mike and I have been into omelettes as of late. One leisurely morning, I made a delicious French-inspired goat cheese one. I asked Mike if he wanted me to make …
I'm a pretty big fan of David Chang's Momofuku restaurants. I even cooked through his entire cookbook! It's no surprise then, that I thought I would be equally enthralled with …
I know some people who don't like egg yolks. I just don't get that. Egg yolks are the best part! I mean, I like egg whites too, but I would …