It’s been a crazy week of sunshine and thundershowers and I’m loving it! November is shaping up to be a super busy month with lots of things in the pipeline and I’m both excited and mildly terrified of everything the coming months will bring. In an effort to not think about life for a while, I’ve been drinking lots of peppermint hot chocolate, eating trashy Chinese delivery, and looking at all the things on the internet.
1. Oh, how I wish I was in LA for Hello Kitty Con! I probably would’ve even gotten a tattoo.
2. This might be the cutest “bartender” ever.
3. Are you looking to get organized?
4. I don’t think I could run a 5 blocks, let alone 11 marathons for fun.
5. I need to make time to see this movie!
6. Controversial news in the world of whiskey!
7. Cynthia and I were chatting and she mentioned Young House Love and then I went down an internet hole reading all about their decision to quit blogging. Thoughts?
8. An excellent long read about the rise and fall of a donut king.
9. This is the cutest show on TV right now.
1. I’ve always wanted to make fideos.
2. This kabocha squash salad is fall on a plate.
3. Paella pasta salad!!
4. Funfetti cake and a happy blog birthday for Michelle.
5. If I had honey garlic fried delicata with a big ol’ bowl of white rice for dinner, my life would be perfect.
6. To drink I’d have a refreshing pomegranate cider spritzer.
7. Dessert would definitely be grilled pumpkin bread with honeycomb.
Have an awesome weekend friends!