Ohmygosh, it’s finally Friday. I feel like this week has passed by like molasses. I can’t believe that a.) my book is out next Tuesday and b.) it’s almost SEPTEMBER! Which of course, means fall, which, of course means YAY! I’m as in love with summer as everyone else on the planet, but there’s something about crisp fall mornings, cozy sweaters and big bowls of heart-warming pasta that makes me fall in love with fall every single year.
And…on to what I’ve been reading and drooling over on the internets.
1. Breaking news: Hello Kitty is not a cat. Wait, yes she is.
2. Have you guys tried out Instagram’s Hyperlapse? I’m a little bit in love.
3. How many of these state desserts have you eaten?
4. It’s no secret how much I love sriracha. Now I know what’s in it!
5. Apparently pandas like to eat buns.
6. Almonds have a dark side.
7. Are you a procrastinator?
1. Kimchi bulgogi nachos. YES!
2. Brown butter pistachio doughnuts. I love pistachio everything.
3. Again, I love anything pistachio. Even better when there are raspberries and chocolate involved.
4. I have deep, deep love for Japanese curry.
5. I don’t think I’ll find gooseberries here, but I can dream about this clafoutis!
6. These caramelized ginger peach pancakes look like perfection.
7. Exactly the kind of pasta I want now that it’s almost fall!
And, if you’ve seen this post, you’ve already seen this gif, but if not, it makes me super happy!
Have a fabulous weekend friends!
PS – I have a little interview about my love for Japan over at Condé Nast Traveller.