It’s Friday! Are you guys out Black Friday shopping? Even if I were in the States, I definitely wouldn’t be – I can’t bear crowds. Which is slightly hilarious considering how crowded Tokyo is. But, the thing is, there are tonnes and tonnes of side streets that are totally deserted. Which means Mike and I have been having a lot of fun taking random photos. We’ve also been stuffing our faces, mostly with udon, ramen, and soba, because if you know me, you know that I’m noodle folk.
I know I say it at the end of every month, but I can’t believe that November is over. I hope all my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope everyone’s looking forward to the holiday season. I know I am!
1. I love string cheese.
2. How those epic porn burgers are made.
3. Poop emoji history!
4. BYOP – bring your own potato.
5. Two words: Benedict Cumberbatch.
6. A dog/teddy bear on a treadmill?! Too cute!
7. The world NEEDS books.
1. Almost too cute to eat candy colored meringue kisses.
2. This deep, dark gingerbread cake is calling my name. As well as this GORGEOUS gingerbread bundt.
3. All my Thanksgiving dreams on a crostini.
4. Vegetarian quinoa lasanga and a totally awesome Friendsgiving!
5. I love simple, satisfying pumpkin soup.
6. My kind of breakfast: twice baked cranberry almond croissants.
7. BAGEL BREAD LOAF!!!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!