So…it’s Friday! This week past by in a flash. The other day Mike and I went grocery shopping super late (which is my absolute fave because hello discount bakery items and empty store). Afterwards I wanted to grab bubble tea but we got there just as the open sign flickered off. It was tragic, I tell you. I mean, I could have gone up to the door and asked if the girl cleaning up inside would take pity and make me a fresh mango with mango mochi and pearls, but I know how it feels when it’s the end of shift and you just want to go home. So, no bubble tea for me. It’s definitely happening this weekend, I tell you!
Also I watched The Voice for the first time ever. I haven’t watched any of the previous seasons, but now that I finally have cable and a DVR, I can see myself becoming obsessed v v quickly. Are you guys fans?!
1. Okay, this white and gold/black and blue dress thing drove me CRAZY!
2. I’m really sad they didn’t have these bake-able cheese cake KitKats while I was in Japan.
3. I’m obsessed with this Pixar short.
4. This was a good long read.
6. Read this if you love Paris, pastry, and Japanese.
1. Matcha-black sesame babka!!
2. Individually layered nachos = HEAVEN.
3. Celebratory passionfruit and chocolate cupcakes.
4. My kind of bowl: nutty quinoa, roasted cauliflower and spicy chicken.
5. I’ve never meet a brownie I didn’t like! Exhibit A, B, and C.
I’ve got my eye on you:
1. Sushi towels!
2. Thinking of investing in some Heath Ceramics for everyday eats, but not sure if I can justify it…
3. My phone keeps dying and I’m thinking of getting an external battery. I love how skinny this one is.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
love & potatoes,