Whomp! Middle of July already. Where is the summer going? Oh wait, I know, I’ve been spending way too much time playing Pokemon Go, convincing Mike to creep around in the late of the night, trying to follow the oh so confusing map, in search of a rare(?) Tauros. Spoiler: he got one and I didn’t. Sad face.
- Yes – “Shut out the noise and enjoy exactly who you are and what you have, right here, right now.”
- I dig it: the Fancy Food Show.
- Someone tried a happiness app to see if it improved their happiness level. The results are kind of mixed.
- When pop and street wear collide.
- This is so geeky-cute I can’t stand it. It truly made me lol.
- If you looking for some fun kawaii cake tutorials, check out Lyndsay’s over at Craftsy. They’re almost too cute!
- This pho bo roll is life.
- A three ingredient raspberry brûlée.
- I’m into bread and fruit in salad.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- Mike and I don’t really buy each other gifts for our anniversary, usually we go on a trip somewhere, but this year we decided to invest/splurge and buy a new camera! I’m really excited because it’s a bit smaller than our monstrous full-frame camera so I’m thinking this’ll encourage me to bring it out more instead of using my camera phone all the time.
- I’m forever looking for a camera bag. I have no idea where to look, to be honest. Mike really loves his backpack, but I want something smaller and, well, let’s be honest, cuter. Any ideas?
- Currently reading The Girls: A Novel and simultaneously feeling a little uncomfortable about it and liking it.
This week on I am a Food Blog:
- Super summery, simple and oh-so-addictive cold noodle salad with salmon and a citrus dressing.
- Crispy one pan gnocchi with sardines and lemon.
Hope you guys have a weekend filled with ALL the barbecued foods and a Pokemon or six!