Happy March! Whatcha been checking out on the internet lately?
Happy March! It’s the first Friday of the month and it’s 3/3. I love it when the date is the same as the month. I just asked Mike if there’s a name for that and apparently there isn’t. There totally should be though. I did a quick google search and all google found was excel formulas, so I guess I’m the only weird one out there that appreciates weird stuff like that?
Speaking of weird quirks, I remembered to do “rabbit rabbit” on the first of the month! Do you guys know that superstition? I think I first read about it in a book in elementary school and I try to do it every month, but usually I forget. It’s pretty simple, “rabbit rabbit” should be the first thing you say on the first of the month. If you remember, you’ll have a lucky month. With my rabbit rabbit under my hat and St. Patrick’s Day coming, I’m thinking this month is going to be extra lucky!
- I’m really into Lorde’s Pure Heroine, but I don’t know what I think of her latest single. I’m kind of sad she broke up with her photographer boyfriend – they’d been together since before she was famous, but that’s over now, I guess.
- On the other hand, I’m really digging Ed Sheeran’s ÷. Here’s a particularly good article on him.
- Not sure what I think of Thomas Keller’s latest dining idea. (h/t to Mike for that one!)
- Thoughts on video games…
- The way they write about this beer…even I want some.
- No well done steak for me please. But sometimes I do have ketchup with mine >_<
- No more happily ever after in the movies?! Say it ain’t so!
- Still haven’t watched John Wick, but I’m hoping we do this weekend because Keanu is pretty cool, in my books.
- Hello strawberry cheesecake toast!
- I LOVE curry pot pies: spicy, creamy curry chicken deliciousness topped off with pie crust.
- I could eat a whole batch of these cheesesteak pinwheels.
- This tuna burger looks amazing.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I ordered some pencil crayons to go with my Pusheen coloring book because I’m a seven-year-old trapped in an adult body.
- Just finished this book yesterday – it has those kinds of characters that you’re not sure you like, but feel completely real – I enjoyed it.
- Mike and I are thinking of getting a Switch (neon, of course) just so we can play The Legend of Zelda.
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- Sunday roast, complete with yorkies and potatoes, all day, every day please!
- Cranberry lemon loaf with warm milky tea, please.
- Tagliatelle with clams 😋
- It’s a lasagna dinner party and you’re invited!
- Mike and I eat our way around Kobe.