Happy October! I am so ready for cozy sweaters, bunny slippers, and ALL the fall food. I’m super excited to be getting into heavier fare. I love salads, but I love casseroles, stews, and soups even more. I know the header photo is of me in a skirt and bare legs, but Southern California weather be damned, I’m turning up the AC and the oven!
1. Eggs and potatoes together forever.
2. Pancakes, always.
3. This looks like an awesome way to cook chicken.
4. I know I said bring on the stews, but charred romaine will always always be in season.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
1. Get your hands on Adrianna’s The Year of Cozy because it’s filled with spot on seasonal recipes and crafts as well as photos of her unbelievably cute corgi, Amelia.
2. This cat mug is perfect for morning lattes.
3. I’ve been playing a little bit of poker lately and I bought this gorgeous deck of cards which makes it all the more fun.
love & potatoes & cozy sweaters & lasagna,