It's a Totoro-lly cool round up!
Totoro Week 2016 is over! I’m sad but happy too because it was one of the cutest yet! Here are some links from friends around the internets who made some Totoro-lly awesome things:
- Sylvia made the cutest mini Totoro-themed pear pies.
- Blue Totoro toast shaped cookies from Lyndsay of Cococake Land!
- Emily from Pig and Quill made Totoro Katsu Don bowls. I could eat 10 of them, I swear.
- I’m the HUGEST fan of Vickie and she has a blog now! Check out how to make her famous Totoro cake pops!
- Cutest ever matcha black sesame Totoro sandwich cookies here and here, by Amy of Constellation Inspiration.
- A giant Totoro apple pie! I bow down to Kaitlin’s pie crust skillz.
And, of course, what I made:
- Fluffly Totoro buns that I Totoro-lly wanna lie down on.
- Two-tone black sesame and toffeedoodle Totoro cookies.
- Totoro pumpkin whoopie pies.
Hope you guys aren’t Totoro-ed out. Totoro Week 2017 will be here before you know :) Sign up here, if you wanna participate!
hugs and Totoros,
PS – If you’re not Totoro-ed out, check out all my other Totoro posts here :)