Tiktok Salmon Rice Bowl
Leftover salmon and old rice combined with soy sauce, kimchi, and mayo make the yummiest trend from Tiktok so far.
- 1/2 filet salmon cooked, about 2 ounces
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 ice cube
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
- 1 tbsp kewpie mayo or to taste, sub regular mayo if needed
- 1 tsp sriracha or to taste, optional
- 1/2 avocado sliced or diced, optional
- 1/4 cup kimchi optional
- 1 package roasted seaweed snack
Use a fork to flake up your salmon filet.
Top your salmon with cold rice from the fridge and nestle in one ice cube.
Cover with parchment paper and microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes. Remove the parchment paper and any ice cube remaining.
Add soy sauce to taste and mix everything up.
Top with kewpie mayo, sriracha, and avocado slices.
Enjoy with a side of kimchi and roasted seaweed, using the seaweed to tuck it around a bite of rice. Enjoy!
Calories: 521kcal | Carbohydrates: 55.4g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 18.7g | Saturated Fat: 2.6g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1102mg | Potassium: 573mg | Fiber: 1.7g | Sugar: 0.3g