Happy August guys! I feel like I say this every month, but I just can’t believe how fast July has flown by. I’m looking forward to those long, lazy days of the end of summer and dare I say it, maybe even the start of fall? Actually, yes, I’ll just go ahead and proclaim my love for fall now. Cozy sweaters, crunchy leaves, cold noses, I love it all! But before I get too ahead of myself, here’s what I’ve been reading, drooling over and loving on the internet.
1. Are frozen dumplings contributing to global warming?
2. These kids are doing amazing things! And making me feel old.
3. McDonald’s tofu nuggets are all over the internet: here, here and here.
4. Animated love stories always make me smile.
5. Speaking of love, Lana del Rey has some wise words: Everything else is so hard; hopefully love is the one thing that is actually fun.
6. In love with the interviews at Great Food Photos. I’m always interested in getting inside the heads of photographers.
And now for some food link love:
1. I like hand pies over regular pies. Hand pies stuffed with sour cherries? Yes please.
2. Speaking of pies, how about some pie crust cookie s’mores?
3. Or maybe inside out peanut butter nutella banana s’mores!
4. Or s’meaches!?
5. I like big crumbs and I cannot lie.
6. White peach and green tea bellinis!!!
7. I think sandwiches are works of art. This one is a masterpiece.
8. A quintessential summer meal of coconut curry mussels and fries. (Gotta have the fries!)
9. Salted. Chocolate. Pretzel. Cake.
That is all. Hope your August is off to a wonderful start! xoxo Steph
Happy Friday! Did you notice...It's Friday the 13th! Friday the 13th always freaked me out as a kid – I was a huge scaredy cat with an over active imagination. Thankfully …
I'm not the biggest indulger of alcoholic drinks, but when summertime hits, all I want is to do sit on a sun-drenched patio with a deliciously iced boozy drink in …
Growing up, one of my favourite meals was spam, eggs, and rice. It doesn't sound particularly Chinese, but spam, or luncheon meat, is actually a pretty big part of Chinese cuisine. …
It's a new year and I'm bringing back Friday Finds! I fell off the Friday Finds wagon for a while there when I was traveling, but it's back, baby! Speaking …