I LOVE balls. Especially cute lil sushi balls. These guys can be found in the basement of any major department store in Tokyo and let me tell you, I’ve been eating more than my fair share. I think in the sushi world, they’re probably the easiest thing to make so I’m definitely going to have to give them a go soon. But for now, I’m just going to be buying them and eating them at an alarming rate. The more sushi balls I eat the rounder I get…
This is what I’ve been checking out, aside from balls (hee hee!).
1. This is completely fascinating. It scares and thrills.
2. What is up with viral internet things? This almost scares me even more than the plant based meat.
3. Do you use apps to track yourself?
4. In line with the two above links, this book is crazy. It’s kind reminiscent of Brave New World and 1984, but even more absurd and frightening because it just might be the tiniest bit plausible.
5. Okay, on to cute things: how adorable are Jimmy Fallon and Nicole Kidman?!
6. This 2014 mix of pop music.
7. Word on the street is that sriracha isn’t cool anymore, but I don’t care, I still love it.
1. EEP! A Coco Cake Book!!
2. This ginger miso soba!
3. Chicken noodle soup with ALL the noodles please.
4. This sandwich is everything ever.
5. How beautiful is this Korean army stew?!
6. Cookie cravings.
7. I really like Kylie’s new year intentions.
Happy weekend friends! Hope everyone’s staying cosy!
love & potatoes,