Woah, first Friday of 2015! I’ve always loved the beginning of the New Year – January always feels like a fresh start. I’m still working on what my 2015 resolution is going to be (maybe I should work on being more prompt?!), but in the meantime, I’m going to be losing myself in the black hole that is the internet. It’s funny, a dear friend of mine told me that their resolution is to disconnect (from the internet) more, but here I am, still as obsessed with the internet as ever. I’ve even started pinning again…what is happening to me?!
1. This stop motion video is completely adorable and made with 1000 cups of latte art.
2. Sometimes I think it’s crazy how we’ve gone from no internet to where we are today.
3. It’s 2015, what did Back to the Future II get right?
4. Cram school in China is a mix of extreme studying and Chinese superstition.
5. There are benefits to being cold, but I don’t think I would ever get cold enough to ever experience them.
6. My kind of New Year Party!
1. What dream breakfasts and dream collaborations are made of.
2. After filling up on brunch mains, there’s always room for chestnut stuffed bruléed french toast!
3. Discovered this family blog and I cannot get enough, especially of these stuffed eggplants.
4. These breakfast tacos. Swoon.
5. The lovely Ashley’s cookbook, Date Night In was just released and she shared a pozole recipe from the book. Eep! I’m so excited for her!
6. And I’m even more excited for the newly married Molly!
Happy weekend friends!
love & potatoes
PS – The Totoro creampuffs in the lead image are from Shiro Hige, a lovely little cream puff factory here in Tokyo. Mine was filled with chestnut custard creme and Mike’s was vanilla. They were both insanely delicious!