T.G.I.F, T.G.I.F, T.G.I.F, T.G.I.F, T.G.I.F, T.G.I.F (like that Katy Perry song >_<)
I’ve got that summertime, summertime sadness, but not really. I kinda feel like I should be feeling the end of summer something hard over here, but, really, how can I complain? Autumn happens to be my all time favorite season. Bring on the crisp and chilly mornings, afternoon sun, and scarves! To be honest, I really love the tail end of summer into early fall.
- Wave your hands in the air like you just don’t care and sing along to the millennial whoop!
- Teen insight into Instagram vs. Snapchat.
- The history of banh mi, my one true sandwich love.
- The future of fast food pizza?
- Damn, the sneaker business is boomin!
- Meike interviewed me on her blog.
- Summer skillet lasagna? Yes please!
- I’m down for some peach cake.
- Or maybe apple cake — perfect for fall.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- Mike and I bought this tiny drone and we’ve been having a blast trying to land it on tiny targets.
- Remember when I said I bought I bought a tamagoyaki pan? I’ve been using it almost everyday. We’re in love with tamagoyaki for breakfast!
- I reluctantly read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and I ended up liking it! I thought I was going to have issues with the fact that it was a script, but it read really quickly. I’m not so in love with the arc, but it was a fun read and I devoured it in a day, so I guess I really liked it.
This/last week on I am a Food Blog:
- The ultimate rainbow cake.
- Homestyle prawn tempura.
- Lemongrass beef salad rolls – in the wild!
- Green onion pancakes, my all time favorite Chinese breakfast food.
- One pot pasta with all the good stuff: sausage, tomatoes, and burrata.
- A crowd favorite: blueberry crisp.
- Classy camp cooking: hot dog hash!
- The prettiest galaxy glaze – it’s out of this world.
Have wonderful long weekend! We’re going to the fair to eat all the mini donuts and cotton candy!