Last Friday in July! What are you guys up to? We’re heading over to our friends’ new place – we missed their housewarming so they invited us on by for a barbecue. I’m waffling between making a blueberry centric pie and creme brûlée cheese cake bars. Or, I might just flake out and buy a tub of really, really good ice cream because who doesn’t love ice cream?
- David Chang on familiar foods and strange loops.
- Gotta admit, I have a little bit of an obsession with ice.
- Heehee, I actually think Evie/Eevee is a cute name.
- Just a salad?
- He wore the juice…he wore the juice!
- Sometimes I’m way too sensitive. I totes must have missed out on learning how to take a joke :)
- Do you guys watch gymnastics?
- Matt Damon :)
- This blueberry ice box cake has my name all over it!
- Hello fish tacos!
- A cozy food coloring book? Yes!!
- Homemade Beijing Roast duck for the win.
- These split pea patties are calling my name.
- Yes to lasagna, every time.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- These little flasks are so cute – I’m thinking for chili oil and maybe black vinegar?
- I’m still on the Pokemon Go train. Only thing is, my battery keeps dying. This unicorn is the cutest charger I’ve seen. Thinking of getting it and also of…
- This unicorn floatie. Maybe my Poke eggs can hatch while I float? >_< J/K though. I’d rather spend my money on Pokemon coins!
This week on I am a Food Blog:
- Dashi butter steak!
- Clearly I’ve been slacking…but if you’re looking for something fun to make, this is always a winner: salt and pepper shrimp. So fast and delicious!
Have a wonderful weekend friends! Hope you catch them all…burgers that is.