It’s the last Friday in June and Summer has officially started – where has the time gone?! We’re going to spend the weekend outside, soaking up some sun. And speaking of sun, can you believe the photo above was taken in California? It looks like a tropical beach, but it’s just before Big Sur. Anyway, on to what I’ve been reading on the internets…
- This made me literally lol. What is going through that boy’s mind?
- OMG. Wiener Dog movie?!?! YAAASSS.
- I’m all about food that brings me back to childhood.
- Constance Wu, yay or nay?
- 18 scoops of ice cream for lunch?
- Mochi making – it’s a skill.
- I never knew mug shots could have such good lighting.
- Cute curry!
- Mac and Cheetos?!?!
- Bourdain turns 60.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- Mike’s been thinking about getting this solar charger for our devices while we’re camping. Sounds funny to be concerned about whether or not our phones are charged, but we do use them to take photos and also as e-readers.
- This banana coin purse is bananas ;)
Hope you guys are staying cool if it’s hot and filling up on watermelon!