I’m so happy it’s Friday. This week feels like it’s been going on forever! But, the weather’s taken a turn towards Spring and the smell of sunshine and freshly cut grass has been brightening up my days. Mike and I are planning on going to see Zootopia this weekend and I’m really excited. It’s also my dear friend’s baby shower and I’m making some cupcakes for it.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve been up to on the internet!
- I thought this was an interesting read on Harajuku and its future.
- There was a lot of talk about this after the Oscars. More here.
- I’ve read this so many times, but I go back to it over and over again because I have a hard time taming the social survival mammoth.
- Remember the dress?
- Tumblr and teens.
- Rihanna :)
- I’m a Jennifer Garner fan, are you?
- Taiwanese food is the BEST!
- I’m always down for a good banana bread!
- Yes please to Maui style kalbi ribs.
- Carbs on carbs is the way to my heart.
- I’m excited for Yossy’s book!
- I’ve been on a lentil kick (it’s the international year of the pulses!) and this shepherd’s pie looks amazing.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- Just finished reading this (haven’t watched the movie yet) and I really liked it!
- Is it wrong that I want to be a grandma and have a cozy night in spending time with Mike doing this puzzle?
Hope you have the BEST weekend!
love & potatoes,
PS – If you want to check out some behind the scenes cupcake making this weekend, I’m gonna be snapping it. My snapchat is iamafoodblog :)
PPS – I’m doing a giveaway just for Canadians, so if you haven’t checked it out, please do right here!
PPPS – How the heck is it March already!??!