I can’t believe it’s Friday the 13th again! That’s twice already this year – what is up with that?! I hope this doesn’t mean that 2015 is extra unlucky or something. I’m just going to pretend it’s Saturday and not worry about it. But, you know what I am worried about? Now that the weather’s turning all spring-like, there’s a sudden influx of spiders everywhere. I try to ignore them cause I know they’re just living their little spidey lives not even aware of my existence, but every time I see them I freak out. It’s like they’re multiplying. I see one…then I spot another…and another…it’s giving me the creepy crawlies – I need to stop thinking about them. Or stop going outside?!
1. I found this article on agents and the publishing world fascinating. Wolf in White Van is the next book on my to-read list.
2. Um, I admit it, I have watched my fair share of Lifetime movies.
3. Which berry would you choose? via Gizmodo
4. Science fairs, aren’t so fair after all.
1. Matcha popcorn!!
2. This lemon tart with a macadamia base is my everything.
3. I hardly ever make clam chowder, but this spicy chowder is going to change that.
4. I love tacos for breakfast and these guys look perfect.
I’ve got my eye’s on you:
1. I wish I had my very own Baymax!
2. I just listened to this inspiring Jessica Murnane podcast with Rochelle Billow and I totally have to get my hands on this book!
3. Definitely wouldn’t be mad to find these guys in an Easter basket. Is it weird that I want to make myself an Easter basket? Don’t tell me yes because I’ve already started on one :p
4. Thinking of getting this so I can make some homemade peeps for my Easter basket from myself to myself.
Have an awesome weekend friends! Tomorrow is pi-day so make sure you eat some pie!
love & potatoes,
PS – Vitamin Daily named me one of Vancouver’s must follow Instagram accounts :)