We just got back from a little trip to Chicago where we stuffed our faces with caramel popcorn, pasta, burgers, and lots of Asian inspired foods. It was a good trip, especially because it snowed! I’m planning on doing a little re-cap soon, but knowing my track record at putting up travel posts, it may be sometime in the spring? Although I did put up a Stockholm post yesterday, so check it out if you haven’t yet!
Do you guys have plans this weekend? Mike and I are doing our rotating dinner thing that we have going on and it’s Mike’s turn. I’m hoping he’ll make some Swedish meatballs, but lately he’s been on a soup kick. Anyway, here’s what I’ve been peeking at on the internets!
- I’m kind of sort of into Justin Bieber again…
- A fun Japanese Kit Kat taste test.
- Cutest mini racers ever.
- Bodega bagel expose.
- Custom agents, cigarettes, and true love.
- Cheese can be a scary thing.
- Sometimes I feel like a misunderstood raptor.
- I love department stores – I don’t know why more people don’t love them too.
- Girls and the pressures of social media.
- Cheesy bread with sausage and kale? Sign me up!
- I died from the cuteness of these Pusheen donuts.
- Baked ziti and burrata forever.
- These cloud cookies!
- Because sometimes I eat salad too :)
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I saw these mini mini saucepans while in Chicago and I’m in love.
- This pretzel bag is over the top in the best way. Heart eyes!
Wishing you a cozy weekend!
love & potatoes,