What a crazy week it’s been! It was the Super Bowl, Chinese New Year, and Valentine’s is coming up. I recently started taking pottery class and I’ve been beyond busy. Pottery class is so much fun. I’ve always liked classroom learning (call me a nerd, because I am!) and it’s both peaceful and frustrating: peaceful because it’s really just you and the clay; frustrating because the clay doesn’t really do what I want it to. It’s also a lesson in patience because man, does it take forever to actually get to the point where you’re even going to glaze your pottery, let alone fire it.
Luckily, patience is something I’ve been working on, so I’m taking it in stride. And, there are plenty of things to distract me too!
- I would visit the Pocky factory in a heartbeat.
- Dumpling emoji might be happening!
- I love love love chicken rice.
- It’s a hard job working service at a big event.
- I feel like I need to up my Snapchat game. (If you want to follow me, my 👻 is iamafoodblog)
- Don’t overcook your beef stew, science tells you why.
- These miso eggplant kebabs kinda remind me of my miso eggplant but 10,000 times cuter!
- Loaves are so hot right now.
- These madeleines have my heart.
- Bagel of my dreams.
- I’m so in love with these conversation heart cupcakes!
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- We just got this lightbulb for a new lamp and I’m in love.
- I borrowed this novel from the library on a whim and I found myself totally engrossed.
Have an awesome weekend friends! Hope it’s love and potato filled ;)