Happy Christmas friends! Or, if you don’t celebrate, happy winter holidays! It’s the most coziest time of the year and I hope you’re spending it cuddled up, with lots of blankets, good food, good drink, and your people. Of course, when those people get to be a little overbearing, maybe you’ll just need a little alone time, checking out these fun links? ;)
- Every year I look forward to DJ Earworm’s United States of Pop.
- Speaking of music, Sarah’s holiday playlist is my fave. She has a quiet quiet mix too.
- Call me basic cause I’m loving the Zayn + Taylor Swift song :) (please ignore the fact that it’s a Fifty Shades song.)
- This gingerbread castle is insane – in a good way!
- This Christmas commercial gives me all of the holiday feels.
- This looks so wrong it’s right! Plus I think I need a hot cheese gun?!
- Are you guys playing Mario Run?
- H/T to Mike for this one: The Most Exclusive Restaurant in America.
- I don’t know much about Ina Garten (gasp! I know, I didn’t grow up worshiping her), but this article makes me want to take a closer look.
- I’ve always been obsessed with tiny food. In fact, when Mike and I were first brainstorming, back in 2012 on what I am a Food Blog would be, we talked about doing tiny food.
- I’m all about creating those non-traditional Christmas food traditions and that’s why I love this White Castle Christmas story. Mike and I have a tradition of eating crinkle cut fries on Christmas eve. Do you guys have anything?
- The most epic cookie gift box.
- A cozy hot chocolate party to go with your cookies.
- Eggnog and cute!? I’m down for these white chocolate eggnog reindeer donuts!
- Homemade noodles are the way to my heart.
- I’m a pasta person.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I’m digging letter boards lately. The possibilities are endless…
- Haven’t read this yet, but it looks right up my alley, with it being a modern YA romance and all.
- Before the Fall is also on my to-read list, just because I’m all about suspenseful thrillers.
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- It’s been v v Christmas-y around here with these peppermint bark cookies.
- And these pull apart snowmen and reindeer.
- I made Mike birthday steak!
- Vegan coconut cinnamon rolls – shocking right!?!? I can haz vegan?
- Angel food cake toast because why have regular cake when you can have it toasted?
Wishing you a very merry season!
xoxo steph (and Mike too!)