Are you guys ready for Christmas!? Wanna procrastinate some more and read fun links instead? Right this way!
Happy Christmas friends! Or, if you don’t celebrate, happy winter holidays! It’s the most coziest time of the year and I hope you’re spending it cuddled up, with lots of blankets, good food, good drink, and your people. Of course, when those people get to be a little overbearing, maybe you’ll just need a little alone time, checking out these fun links? ;)
- Every year I look forward to DJ Earworm’s United States of Pop.
- Speaking of music, Sarah’s holiday playlist is my fave. She has a quiet quiet mix too.
- Call me basic cause I’m loving the Zayn + Taylor Swift song :) (please ignore the fact that it’s a Fifty Shades song.)
- This gingerbread castle is insane – in a good way!
- This Christmas commercial gives me all of the holiday feels.
- This looks so wrong it’s right! Plus I think I need a hot cheese gun?!
- Are you guys playing Mario Run?
- H/T to Mike for this one: The Most Exclusive Restaurant in America.
- I don’t know much about Ina Garten (gasp! I know, I didn’t grow up worshiping her), but this article makes me want to take a closer look.
- I’ve always been obsessed with tiny food. In fact, when Mike and I were first brainstorming, back in 2012 on what I am a Food Blog would be, we talked about doing tiny food.
- I’m all about creating those non-traditional Christmas food traditions and that’s why I love this White Castle Christmas story. Mike and I have a tradition of eating crinkle cut fries on Christmas eve. Do you guys have anything?
- The most epic cookie gift box.
- A cozy hot chocolate party to go with your cookies.
- Eggnog and cute!? I’m down for these white chocolate eggnog reindeer donuts!
- Homemade noodles are the way to my heart.
- I’m a pasta person.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I’m digging letter boards lately. The possibilities are endless…
- Haven’t read this yet, but it looks right up my alley, with it being a modern YA romance and all.
- Before the Fall is also on my to-read list, just because I’m all about suspenseful thrillers.
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- It’s been v v Christmas-y around here with these peppermint bark cookies.
- And these pull apart snowmen and reindeer.
- I made Mike birthday steak!
- Vegan coconut cinnamon rolls – shocking right!?!? I can haz vegan?
- Angel food cake toast because why have regular cake when you can have it toasted?
Wishing you a very merry season!
xoxo steph (and Mike too!)