Happy Black Friday! It's time to shop, shop, shop. But more importantly, it's time for CHRISTMAS!!!
Happy Black Friday Friends! Mike and I are in Japan, traveling around the South so we’re missing out on all the Black Friday sales, but I’m not complaining because Japan is my jam and I am in heaven, eating ALL the things. We’re going to be here for a while and I could not be more excited. I just love Christmas in Japan. There are countless illuminations, Christmas music everywhere, and festive foods. I am crazy excited. If you guys have any must sees/must eats, please let me know!
And thank you, thank you for all your sweet comments on my last post! It warms my heart :) I’m going to reply to everyone, soon!
- These sweat suits are too hilarious! h/t to Mike for that one. Should he get one?!
- More and more cookbooks are starting to look like comics.
- I’m into it: more sci-fi in Hollywood.
- Gaming addiction and losing it all.
- CBCC! Even more addictive than PPAP :)
- I love Drake and T.Swift!!!
- I can’t imagine flying 24/7.
- Have you guys heard of Hatchimals?!
- Kinda excited to watch Gilmore Girls again…
- These steam scrambled eggs look so creamy and delicious.
- Fun funfetti donuts!
- These lattice cookie ice cream sandies with pumpkin pie ice cream!
- I love tortilla soup.
- I guess it’s soup season because this lentil soup is calling my name.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- We absolutely wanted to buy a Classic NES but they sold out in seconds. Patiently waiting until Nintendo releases more.
- Kinda want to buy this for myself for Christmas because I love polaroid pictures.
- Super practical, but kind of romantic because Mike and I can charge our phones at the same time!
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- Have you guys checked out this year’s Holiday Gift Guide? It’s full of fun stuff :)
- Give me all the crispy pan roasted lemon and dill brussel sprouts.
- I could eat crispy duck fat potatoes all day, every day.
- Fluffy Yorkshires/popovers and deep thoughts on what the difference is.
- Tipsy cake because let’s get turnt.
Happy almost December!
PS – If you wanna follow along our Japan trip, I’ll be posting mostly on our travel insta, The Les, when I get my act together. I’m actually really bad at the instant part of instagraming and all about the latergram!